Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lucky #7

Last night we had a baby shower for my cute sister in law Melanie. She is carrying my 7th nephew and I'm excited to see the little guy. We celebrated with both Bagley's & DeSpain's who spoiled this new little one in my mom's backyard which was gorgeous as always. It was fun to see my family, chat with my cute cousin's and see Ty & Melanie excited for the new babe. Guest were happy as they left with little cupcakes that we borrowed from our cousin Kelly..(cute idea for little favors or gift ideas.) All in all it was a great night and I'm thrilled for the soon be parents. We sure love them.



2 comments:

marta said...

you always throw the best parties, whit. everything looks perfect, as i knew it would. wish i coulda been there. xo.

Travelin'Oma said...

Thanks for all your hard work to make everything fun!