Sunday, November 21, 2010

Grateful, Thankful

Since it's that time of year where things get busy and hectic, I've also been thinking of all the things that I am grateful, thankful, and appreciative of...

First of all I am grateful for my sister in-law Melanie who had her sweet baby boy on November 1. We all got introduced to my newest nephew Dylan Axel who's pretty adorable and am looking forward to getting to know the little man
I am grateful that Dylan's dad is feeling better
I am thankful for the husband who is so patient with me when I'm not my normal happy self
I am grateful that the husband makes me laugh, makes me breakfast burritos and is pretty cute
I appreciate all of my friends whom some are related to me and some feel related to me
I am grateful to be able to sleep in on this snowy morning and have the whole day not to do anything
I am happy to be surrounded by great people on a regular basis and am excited to see our out of towner families
It is going to be a great week

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving List

4 comments:

marta said...

you're too cute, whit. am thankful for you, your kindness, friendship and abundant generosity and love. happy thanksgiving. am so feeling a breakfast burrito. xo.

mama jo said...

tomorrow!

polly said...

i'm grateful for you too! looking forward to a fun week

the mama monster said...

whit i miss you! i loved reading your thankful list. can we please get together to chat and eat soon?