Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter with a Birthday party


Jake & Jason

Melanie & Sam


Yesterday we did a little Easter celebration mix with a birthday party. We had a little Easter egg hunt that lasted about 2 minutes, we ate a lot of food and played with those cute nephews of mine..it was a great Saturday afternoon.


Last week as you know was my mom's birthday and also my dad's. For those of you who don't know my dad he's the greatest. Quiet, can be intimidating, but he's a real softy. I have never known someone who works hard like him, he is able to fix up anything, he is dedicated to his family and has been a great example to me. He's a great dad who I love. Happy Birthday Dad!


On to more news..this coming Weds I'll be done teaching for 2 weeks to enjoy maybe that spring weather, maybe some rock climbing, hiking, some sun. I'm hoping the weather will clear up a bit so I can get outside for a little awhile. Excited for those 2 weeks to come. 


Happy Sunday Happy Easter!








No comments: