Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday round 2

Birthday's aren't so bad anymore. When you are surrounded by some love it is the best.
The morning started out with me sleeping in and getting phone calls from dearest friends/family. Jasybuns took me to Blue Plate and got my favorite black bean burrito. He also got me a huge hot chocolate with oreos in it. Super good.

Since we didn't have anything else
planned during the day, the boy took
me flying (I wished I didn't look so tired in all these pictures). It was a gorgeous day, but I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't scared. The plane we were in seemed way to old to be flying and the hubby likes to do little "tricks" that I'm not a fan of, but I love being with the boy and I love seeing what he does best...oh and those views not to bad either.

After the plane session we went to my sisters to have a little pizza get together and found out Jason invited a few
more guests. It was a fun surprise and a fun party that Jason, Abby and Marta put together. My family spoiled me and made me feel so special on my birthday. So a million thanks to my family for all the love and the support they give me..not only on the day that I turned 30, but every single day of my life. It was the best.

Also a big and huge thank you to all of my family and friends who helped Marta put this poster together. It was the highlight of the evening and loved

seeing all of your faces and was touched by all the nice things you guys said about me. It put a smile on my 30 year old face.


Thank you again and again
xoxo...Whit


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!