Thursday, February 2, 2012

LOVE


LOVE:


February is such a good month to express a little lovin'...since my body has been full of hormones and things have been a little emotional, a little hard at times. I haven't loved getting bills from my surgery, I feel like they are smothering me with negativity. I haven't loved that I have been breaking out on my face more than I had since I was 13, but still my life has been good and I need to spread more love and appreciation.


I've been loving this love quilt that my talented amazing big sister made. You could get one here and stare at it all day long with love. I love that my sister has been sending me home with dinners ever since my surgery and that she has gotten my little girl the cutest clothes with these adorable shoes...she's going to be one pretty cute girl. 
I have loved finally being able to move around more and teach yoga without being afraid of pain. 
I have loved finally being able to feel this little girl move, kick and maybe even punching me while I've been trying to sleep in. It still shocks me every time I feel it even though it's been happening more and more often. I also love that her little heartbeat is strong and I can't help but get teary when I hear it. 
I have loved eating captain crunch and lynn wilson bean burritos (thanks for the push Mart), even though my pre-pregnant self would really be disappointed, but sure..I make up for it teaching yoga and eating a lot of veggies right? 
I have loved these blueberry muffins that I made last night. Jason even said, "The way I feel about these blueberry muffins is the same way I feel about you." I'm glad that our love is compared to blueberry muffins but I'll take it because these are delicious and worth every single bite.
I have loved our new little car. Jason's car broke down last week and even though I'm stress with the bills, etc. Finally having an ac after 4 years of not is going to be so nice. I even enjoy those seat warmers in the mornings. The car is fit for a mom, it's perfect. 
I have loved waking up to Jason's hand on my belly. That's his little to go to spot to snuggle, he's been asking how the little one is doing today and what's she's up to. Yesterday she was a little sleepy today she has been workin' out with her mama and kickin' like crazy. It's a weird feeling to be already attached to this little person. I have loved getting to know her already and can't wait to see her little face and cute buns. 


Happy Love Thursday

2 comments:

Merilee said...

I adore you Whit! Your going to be such a good mama. :)

Krista said...

that top quilt is gorgeous!!