Thursday, June 7, 2012

little babe

Jas & Wren-minutes after she was born
A week ago I was making banana bread when my water broke. The next day this little babe came to us with no complications and doing amazing. She is such a blessing in our lives and every single day she is getting bigger and looking different. Jason is the cutest sweetest dad which makes me love him that much more. Words really cannot describe the way we feel for this babe, even when my hormones have caught up with me a few times, she is our little Wren Louise and I'm blessed to be this little babes mom. Go here for the sweetest post my mom wrote and enjoy these pictures from when Wren was just a day or two old..she already looks so much different..again more pictures to come.  

Wren-few minutes old

Jake & Abby

Marta with the new babe

Ty & Mickelle

First nap in her crib

Ty & Mel brought Wren's first birthday cake-adorable

Ty, Mel & Dylan

Jake & Sam with Wren

Dad & Wren-2 days old

3 comments:

Polly said...

such a sweet little one. loved the pictures and that cake!!

Polly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mama jo said...

wow, what a doll...and look at all that hair! can't wait to see her...