Friday, October 19, 2012

4 years and counting...

4 years ago today I married my best friend. Which means we have been together for 9 years. It's true what Jason says.."we've been together forever." It's gone by fast and I remember when we took this picture (which is one of my favorites). It was 5 years ago and we were hiking up Bells Canyon. Jason had just bought that hat for me which I still wear and we were talking about hiking with our kids, taking them camping. We talked about teaching our kids how to fly airplanes and do yoga. We talked about our future and being together. It was one of those moments where I love to look back on...fast forward to now. This morning I woke up to my little girl smiling at me and my husband getting ready to go to work. Making me laugh, which he has done forever. I wouldn't have my life any other way. Thank you Jason for going to Europe with me 9 years ago, for taking me rock climbing and camping, thank you for making me rhubarb pie and getting me a dr pepper, thank you for making me laugh and letting me vent to you, thank you for being an amazing husband and the greatest dad to our little Wren. 

Happy Anniversary

3 comments:

Merilee said...

Love this. Happy Anniversary! You guys are perfect together. :)

mama jo said...

happy anniversary! can't believe it's been that long!!

Polly said...

Happy Anniversary! time flies when you're having fun!