Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful

Today I'm so thankful
I'm thankful for my little girl who is sleeping soundly in her crib right now, who smiles so big every time I pick her up from her nap
I'm thankful that she is healthy and happy. She's growing so much so fast and I love watching her see new things every day
I'm thankful for that hubby of mine who works his butt off so I can stay home with Wren. He also has made it possible for me to go teach a few times a week...it's just good for me.
I'm thankful for his love and support and I'm thankful every time he comes through our door safe everyday from flying
I'm thankful that I have a family of 3 that makes my life much more meaningful, more bigger than me.
I'm thankful for my family..my parents, jason's parents, my sisters, my brothers, cousins & aunts. They have been a rock in my life and I appreciate all that they do for me..for us
I'm thankful for my friends..those good friends that I've had forever who know me, who make me laugh and where we can pick up as if a day never went by. 
I'm thankful for yoga and how it has made a huge impact on my life. I'm grateful that I get to still teach and not only help someone's day be a little bit better but also mine.
I'm thankful for the simple days, watching movies under quilts, going to dinner with an old friend, having conversations with my nephews, making Wren laugh, going on walks and making cookies.
I'm thankful everyday for all the little and big things in my life.

Happy Sunday

No comments: