Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tag

Found this on Bonnie's blog, thought I might have fun with it.

I am: 26 years old
I want: to be graduated from college
I have: a lot of bowls
I dislike: being stuck in traffic
I miss: Marta, Krista, Jolyn
I fear: bees
I feel: energetic
I hear: ice melting in my water
I crave: pumpkin chocolate chip bread
I usually: run to catch trax on a daily basis
I search: yoga positions
I wonder: what my kids will look like
I regret: holding myself back in certain situations
I love: Jason
I care: when someone has a bad day
I always: clean
I worry: that I wont pass my stats class & will have to take it over again
I remember: standing over the balcony at my grama's house touching the top of the star on the Christmas tree
I believe: in my friends, family & Jason
I sing: I try not to
I don't always: like going outside if its really cold
I argue: when I know I'm really really right
I write: letters often
I win: in egyption ratscrew
I lose: arm wrestles to Jason
I wish: I had more time in the day
I listen: to Jason singing and his rap music
I don't understand: when people are mean to others
I can usually be found: home, jolyn's, school, trax
I forget: phone numbers
I am happy: when I get home
I tag: Mom, Marta, Krista, Jolyn, etc..whoever wants in on this

5 comments:

Krista said...

it feels good to be missed, i must admit. Thanks for including me with marta and jolyn.
i will play along shortly.

Anonymous said...

how do you play?

Travelin'Oma said...

So who is this Jason you mention every other sentence??? I think you're in love....

mama jo said...

i'll answer soon...gotta go to the sunny, sunny beach...aloha

ellyodd said...

Ever heard of dyscalculia? "Math dyslexia". Check out http://dyscalculiaforum.com