Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Home

Jason's window

It turns out we may move downstairs next week, but I may just go ahead and get my tree. The holiday season isn't the same without a tree right? Even though we are only moving down the hall and a flight of stairs, I'm getting a little sad. This apartment was the first place Jas and I called home together. A lot of happy memories and I'm excited for the next step in our lives. 


There are a few things that I'll miss that I know I wont have downstairs..like this view from our kitchen. Every morning Jason opens those blinds and looks out the window. It's a pretty view especially at night when the sun is setting and I know I'll miss it along with my bright yellow tile in my bathroom which Jason hates but I know it's a step up from the pink tile bathroom that awaits for us. So a few things that I'm going to gain..more space. I better not be sleeping next to these babies again and I'm more than excited to get extra space for our climbing and camping gear. That picture does not do any justice to how overloaded it really is. 


So today I'm cleaning..a person is going to look through this place so it's bitter sweet for me. 
But I know good things are waiting around the corner or I guess just down some stairs. 


4 bikes

This dang closet

1 comment:

Polly said...

your new home will be as wonderful as this one. New memories and fun await!