Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Shower

Last weekend my sister and my cousin Marta hosted the cutest baby shower I have ever seen. Right when I walked into the house my eyes were instantly filled with tears and was overwhelmed by how much work and thought these two girlies put into it. A few touches that did the job well are:


Abby's home...this girl knows how to decorate.
Marta's homemade banners that were around the house were the perfect touch, along with the colorful lanterns...the pink one really stood out.
Flowers lining the tables in mason jars made the house feel so springy and bright.
The food...yogurt parfaits, scrabbled eggs, creme brulee french toast was amazing, along with the mini doughnuts and colorful drink selection.
The favor...these two girlies know me well and know my love for a cold dr pepper and oreos, perfect fit.
Being surrounded by family and close friends..I never felt so much love and completely appreciate all that came, who gave me the best advice and encouragement. 


Thank you so much Abby and Marta for putting this whole party together. You guys are the best and can't thank you enough. 


mama survival kit



Taryn, me & Marta-3 pregnant mamas

me and Abby

Megan, Sarah, Kerry-cute cousins

No comments: