Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday

Today we are celebrating my mom. Her birthday is today and I picked these pictures from Christmas because they describe her perfectly. My mom adores her grandsons and it shows on her face. I cannot wait until my little girl joins the group and gets the same love and attention that my mom gives to all her boys. Becoming a mom soon has made me think of all the qualities that my mom has and hopefully I can give the same love and affection to my little girl.  
I do know that I'll check my kids out often to go swimming,
I know that I'll sing to my little girl when she is falling asleep
I know I'll tell her she can do anything if she puts her mind to it
I hope that I can be encourage and listen to her and just be a good mom.
I have a lot to look up to and I'm so blessed to have a mom like my mom. She's amazing and strong and I sure love her lots. 

Happy Birthday Mom 


2 comments:

Polly said...

thanks for the birthday wishes! love, your mother

mama jo said...

happy birthday to my sis!