Monday, May 14, 2012

Birds and an update


This little bird mobile hangs in the corner of our girl's room. It's perfect and is exactly the pop that I wanted. Her room seems to still be a mod podge of furniture, new and old items, etc. But it's coming along. We got a car seat (thank you for all of your suggestions) and I've been washing her clothes and blankets. She's moving a lot and I've been more uncomfortable as the days go by and getting bigger. A month from today is her due date and on Thursday I'll be 36 weeks pregnant..it's still so weird to think I'll be holding a little babe so soon. Jas and I can't hardly wait. 


Here's what we've been up to:


rock climbing (jason climbing, me watching) in American Fork with Curtis, Dorothy & Henry
Sammy's...we treated the other Rasmussen's to some cheeseburgers, fries & shakes (these people put a whole piece of pie or cupcake in their shake)
Marta & Benj & our baby belly's 
watching the little boys 
swim & dinner party with my family
date night with my boy
a Happy Mother's day to all that I love
Mother's day massage, exactly what this pregnant body needed
Warm days and blue skies
Being with the hubby & him making me laugh


Happy Monday

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh i love the birds! so perfect!!

Polly said...

those birds are lovely!!!!

Polly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
al + sar said...

k that is sooo cute!!