Wednesday, May 23, 2012

nesting

I normally wouldn't post a picture like this...I'm not feeling cute these days but this little babe is sure kicking me like crazy and I love it. I would love it more if she were in my arms holding her, but we are just waiting and nesting. Jason took this of me last week and tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks..It's crazy how the time has flown by but at times I've felt like I've been pregnant forever. Yesterday I went to an appointment to check on this little babe and am already dilated further than we had ever expected being shy of 37 weeks...good sign, but this little bird isn't ready quite yet. I could go any time or still be looking like this but a little bigger for the next couple of weeks. 
So to keep my mind off of the tighten and the discomfort, this little babe got spoiled again. My aunt Kathy and family threw me a shower and it was perfect. Perfect company, perfect food, perfect weather. I forgot my camera but luckily my mom didn't and posted some pictures here. It was a great night.
Today I'm going to keep myself busy by cleaning, eating, running around doing errands and hopefully see some family that's in town. 


Happy Wednesday

2 comments:

Polly said...

you are the cutest pregnant girl i've ever seen!

Unknown said...

such a cute little preggers girl! i can't wait to meet the litter bird once I'm back!