Monday, July 2, 2012

A quilt and a sleeping baby

4 weeks later...I'm finally getting the hang of things. Baby Wren is adorable with her two little dimples and that hair of hers. She's awake more, smiles and slept the whole night in her crib. Her room is my favorite now that she's in it and sleeps beneath my favorite quilt that my sister made. My sister is not only amazing to me, but she's an amazing aunt and wanted to make her room just a cute as I do and the quilt is exactly what this room needed. It even goes perfectly with the bird mobile. I just love it. So thank you Abby for everything! We love it. Here are a couple of more pictures of her room and the sleeping beauty.

Happy Monday
blue dresser and BEstudio artwork

Little Wren

5 comments:

Unknown said...

the room is adorable & i just love her oh so much

Abby said...

I love the room - looks so cute. And my baby Wren sleeping, nothing could be more precious. I'll be out this week to see it in person!

Abby said...

I love the room - looks so cute. And my baby Wren sleeping, nothing could be more precious. I'll be out this week to see it in person!

marta said...

so so adorable!! love that little swaddled-papoose girl.

aimee said...

She is beautiful. Congrats Rasmussens. Enjoy that sweet babe and cuddle her lots.