Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Today we...

smile with bubbles

This little babes has been sick lately, I hate when she gets sick..I feel so helpless and the only thing that feels naturally and helpful is to hold this little babes. Today she has spent most of the time either in my arms or in my ergo baby carrier. We went on a walk early this morning, she then took a nap in my arms...I later met Marta and her crew at Trolley to walk around and do some grocery shopping for dinner tonight..a lady stopped me and said good job for having such an adorable little baby. It made me happy.
This afternoon I laid down with the babes and we both took naps..she sleeps so soundly in my room, which is becoming to be a good or bad habit? I snuck out and cleaned up, later as I checked on the babes she woke up and gave me a huge smile with bubbles and then instantly ate her hands and went back to sleep. She loves being outside so when she woke up again, we went on another walk. It's so pretty and I love how it's not as hot anymore..we've been enjoying longer walks and taking our time to stop and look at trees or flowers. She fell asleep as we walked home and she's still in the ergo carrier. I'm waiting for Jason to come so I can go teach in an hour where I'll probably talk about mediation and how to relax..I'm excited and hope the students will get something out of it. I will then be anxious to get home to my little family. It's been a good lazy day..just hope this little babes starts to feel better.

Happy September

3 comments:

Krista said...

so cute! such a sweet time

Merilee said...

so sweet! Your such a good Momma. :) Hope she feels better soon!

Roman-Krauth Family said...

As long as you are both happy they are not bad habits...don't let anyone tell you different XOXO