Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall

This seems to be the only soup that I make these days. Nothing is better than a hot soup on a fall day. I'm eating this while my baby bird sleeps. She's still not feeling better and I just wish she was old enough to eat this soup with me because I think it would help her just a little bit. She still has that pretty smile and her energy in-between her runny nose and tired eyes. The rest of the week if the babe feels better..I'm hoping to make some pumpkin chocolate chips, maybe go to my mom's tomorrow and a Halloween bash, a visit to my sister, hopefully seeing Marta on Friday..maybe taking a nap or two. 
I'm looking forward to the weekend where I get to see the hubby..maybe eat some more soup and enjoy this chilly air.

Happy Fall

1 comment:

Polly said...

the soup looks delicious! can't wait to see you and wren.