Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Food For Thought

Happy November
Since it's getting closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas.. food seems to be on my mind. I like to eat.. while I was pregnant I took advantage of my cravings and tried to eat out & go on dates with Jason as much as possible... Now with the babes.. I've been finding it challenging to get motivated to cook. Every once in awhile I'll make our kale lasagna and I found this goodie... French Toast with coconut syrup. Jason calls it our pina colada french toast (we add bananas in our batter & eat it with raspberries). But I still love a good meal and to go out or order in every once in awhile... here are a few places that I've been enjoying... go here to my other list 

Food For Thought-A local Draper goodie... I've been here many times with my mom to lunch, but just the other day I enjoyed their oreo filled cake at my nephews birthday party... and I wish I was eating it right now
Moochies-I'm going to have a hard time getting back to being a vegetarian with this philly cheesesteak tempting me. It's seriously so good 
Greek City Grill-I eat here way to much... greek salad with a pita & their french fries are to die for
Speaking of Greek food... Mazza is the best along with their Toasted Labnah & Greens sandwich. You'll be happy you went there
Blue Plate-I put this on my other list, but I have to mention it here again because it warms my heart every time I eat their black bean breakfast burrito
Em's Restaurant is located by the Capital and is charming & perfect for a date night or out with the girls. I love this place
Tulie Bakery-This place has yummy danishes and pastries along with their tomato basil soup with grilled cheese
Cucina Deli-This has been one of my favorites... Everything that I've gotten here has been good, plus this place is pretty dang cute

Happy Eating

2 comments:

al + sar said...

I need to try some of these!! I'm obsessed with Greek City Grill too!! We should meet up for lunch sometime :)

whit said...

Sar..I would love to meet up with you anytime!! Give me a call!