Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter & Spring

Wren & I-Easter egg hunt

 Happy Easter Happy blue skies Happy warm weather we've been having. Spring is here and making me happy. I can't wait until the days become warmer, but until then I'm happy with what we are having. Wren has been loving these days too. So curious about everything, so happy to be outside. Being 10 months now she has quite the personality. She's so busy, so happy and she's the best thing about my day. Easter weekend was spent outside, hiking, taking walks, drinking some jamba and finding some Easter eggs. It was the best spending it with family. This week little Wren got croup and much hasn't been going on except me holding and rocking this babe of ours. She's one sick little babes who still smiles in between her coughing and her naps and is only truly happy when we are outside.

Happy Spring

Wren finding her first Easter eggs

At Dad's work watching airplanes fly by

Playing under the blanket 

2 comments:

mama jo said...

darling pics....what a cute one of jas and wren!

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp loan consolidation
credit consolidation