Sunday, May 26, 2013

"Hi"





This week on instagram I posted this shot of me and my babes..we like to sing, we like to take pictures and stay in yoga clothes all day.
A year ago this week I was anxiously waiting for this little one to arrive...she would kick my belly so much telling me that she would be here soon. 
I was nervous, excited, uncomfortable and ready to hold this little one in my arms. 
You have no idea how much your life changes..changes for the better and I've realized in the last year how challenging, how rewarding, how life is so much better with this little one crawling around by my feet or tugging on my pants to pick her up.
I can't believe in a few days she will be 1. People aren't kidding when they say it goes by fast, but I must say I have captured every sound, every smell, every little thing she has done. This past week this little bird of mine said her first word..it's "hi" in a very high pitch voice and she waves to herself... I am absolutely in love with her and how adorable that her first word is hi. I just can't wait to see what she'll do tomorrow. 

Happy Memorial Day... thinking of all those great ones that have been in my life.


1 comment:

Polly said...

love this picture!!!