Friday, May 31, 2013

my birthday girl


A year ago and actually at this very moment that I'm typing this..my water broke. 
I was in my kitchen luckily just finishing some banana bread. 
I remember feeling really calm and so excited that the next time I walk into my apartment..I'll be with my baby girl. 
That night we did squats and walked around the hospital trying to speed up the process. 
I was getting anxious and nervous of not knowing what would happen. 
After a few long painful..happy hours. This little girl came into my life and swept me off my feet...and every single day she brings so much love and happiness that I didn't even know existed. 
June 1st will forever be a favorite day for me..because I became a mom for the very first time, it's the day that I met my baby girl face to face, and it's the day that my favorite little person came in my life and has changed me for the better.

I just can't believe she is 1 already. Happy Birthday to my little bird, my baby, my wrenylou, wrenybaby, lilla, sweetie pea, to my Wren. 

5 comments:

Polly said...

happy birthday wren. so happy you are here with us, making us all so happy. you are truly the sweetest, most joyful little girl. love you grama polly

mama jo said...

wren is growing up too fast! and she is so cute....have a fun day!

al + sar said...

Love this!! Happy Birthday little Wreny!

Ashley Maddox said...

happy birthday to the cutest girl! goes too fast!

Abby said...

ohhh, so sweet. Great post.