Saturday, May 11, 2013

moms


Mother's day is just around the corner and I took advantage of being a mom for the first time this year and got myself some free french toast from Kneaders. Pretty tasty and it's already been a good morning. Today I feel so grateful for my mom, Jason's mom, all of my friends who are moms, my sisters, etc. Being a mom is fun, challenging, stressful, happy..I've accepted those moments where I don't get ready, where I have spit up or dried food on my shirt, where I've become a human napkin for my little one. I've accepted that I have another human being to take after so me going to the gym or talking on the phone or even sleeping when I want too..will just have to wait. 
There's this little one that depends on me and they just grow up too fast. I don't know everything about being a mom, I've been one for only 11 months but so much appreciation comes with this little bundle of joy and I'm a million times grateful for my mom, for her mom and all the moms that are the greatest example to me. 

Happy Mothers Day

2 comments:

Polly said...

you are a great mother!!! love watching you with Wren. she is a lucky little girl to have you.

mama jo said...

i can just say that polly is so right...you're a great mom and you've become an expert already!