Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday's & Father's

Happy Friday Happy almost Father's day. 
This past week I've been thinking a lot of how grateful I am for dads. I have a real tender spot for my dad. He's a sensitive guy and when I think of him, I even get teary eyed. He's one of those dads that truly knows how to fix anything and everything. He has brain washed his kids into working hard and not smacking our food while we eat. My life has been pretty great with this guy raising me and caring about me. I sure am blessed to be his daughter and Wren is sure blessed to have him as a grandpa...Speaking of my little Wrenny. This 16 pound babe is a little daddy's girl. She loves her dad and he loves her right back. Words really cannot describe how perfect of a dad Jason is. I told him the other day that he was born to be a dad...and it shows every time they are together. I am a blessed girl..life is just a little sweeter right now and tomorrow this little family of mine is going to fly to Idaho for a little outdoors fun and I'm excited.
Happy Weekend and Happy Birthday Grandma June...I miss you every single day.



2 comments:

Polly said...

beautiful post. be safe on your travels.

Abby said...

Sweet post - I totally agree about the smacking!