Tuesday, August 13, 2013

july 20th

I can't believe how fast summer is going. It's already August and I feel like I still have so much to do before sweater weather comes. I do love the fall and can't wait for all the fun holidays to come but before I get ahead of myself..lets go back a month. July 20th to be exact.
That day we celebrate Jason's birthday. I sometimes forget how old we are..but it was really depressing when I remembered that Jason is still in his 20s..one more year big boy and you get to join me!
This year I told him to go rock climbing all day..he works so much and I wanted him to take advantage of that blue sky and warm sun. I think he had a good time. Later that night we celebrated with eating pizza with some friends. It was a great night and I can't thank Jason enough for being such a great dad to Wren and an amazing husband to me. I am truly blessed to be his Mrs.
This summer has already been filled with fun memories and I've got lots to share.

Happy August


2 comments:

bb iverson said...

That little Wrenny-poo is a serious babe. I love her! And you guys. Looks like you're having a great time and life is good!

Polly said...

great pics! where were you going in the last picture? very seriously dressed up!!!