Sunday, October 20, 2013

"oh to be in love"


Its been 10 years since this boy made my stomach flip flop with butterflies and yesterday we celebrated our 5th anniversary. Most of you who are familiar with Jason know that he has a good sense of humor and can really make fun of you whether you like it or not... right? But through the years I've seen this humor as a way of showing love, appreciation and through laughing and joking I see him. 
I've been blessed to be with a guy who does make me laugh and most important laugh at myself. I see a compassionate, loving, hard worker who does so much to make our lives better. And even though he may not hear me complaining (at times) about my day or remember what to get at the store. He does remember the smell of the shampoo I used in Europe 10 years ago, the stories I've told about my grandparents and countless times where I just needed someone. 
This boy has given me so much love and so much happiness that I'm beyond grateful. And I'm grateful for him.. every single day


3 comments:

Christie Harrison said...

Happy Anniversary!! You both make a cute couple, and your little Wren is so adorable. You are so lucky! xo

Polly said...

happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

so cute. happy anniversary!