Tuesday, October 15, 2013

tiny thousand nows


I have this card above my desk that says "Someday is made up of a thousand tiny nows." It also goes on saying, "every marvelous possibility is a bundle of very little things." My Wren is a little bundle of something marvelous. She's busy, she's exploring, she's learning and she's all mine. How lucky am I?

And these days it's been colder, it's been changing. We've been staying in doors, watching the rain fall, taking fall walks and bundling up with some cozy quilts. These days we've been eating pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and drinking more tea. I've been doing more yoga and less running, slowing down and reading more. I'm excited for what's ahead, but also enjoying the now and trying to stay in the moment knowing my little bundle is growing and changing every single day. Somedays I wish we could just freeze the moment and stay.. for just awhile.

Happy October

1 comment:

Polly said...

looks like a perfect way to spend a fall day.