Sunday, August 19, 2012

Favorite Weekly Items

When these announcements came in the mail from Tinyprints, I was so excited and loved how these turned out..I stared at them forever still do, the only regret is that I didn't order enough. I do think my babes is pretty dang cute...don't you?

I got these books from Peek and fell in love with them! so cute and perfect..I can't wait to get my hands on the Pride and Prejudice one.

Marta gave me this van gogh print and I love everything about it! And It is perfect among pictures of my babes

Turns out after a few months of not running..I can't run anymore. I've been completely discouraged but I'm hoping these new nike frees will keep me going

Besides lovin my babe kicking and rolling over...I'm lovin her sheets, while I'm washing her star sheet I found this new aden & anais sheet which is adorable

Happy Shopping

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love it all & want your books