Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas


I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas. Weren't we just celebrating Halloween? It is has come quickly and we have been busy...busy with family parties, wrapping presents, quilt binding, watching my little babes scooting all over the place. It's true the holidays are much more fun with my little one around even if she has no clue what's going on. I was telling Jas as we were driving home from Fountain Green yesterday how I can't wait to really start more traditions with my little babe...and see her excitement as we get ready for Christmas. 
This time of year is really a great time. It's snowing out side as I'm typing this, the babes asleep dreaming of something sweet with the simple smile on her face. It's a perfect Christmas eve morning and I love spending this time of year with family, seeing friends and watching my little family grow. I'm so blessed. 

So to one grateful girl to the next..Merry Christmas

5 comments:

Polly said...

lovely, merry christmas. see you tonight.

Roman-Krauth Family said...

who do you know if Fountain Green? that is where my son was for his rehab.... holidays really are more fun with kids...enjoy it while they are little..teenagers loose the magic unfortunately

whit said...

Monica..My husbands family has a house up there! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Merilee said...

Such an adorable picture! Where did you do that?

whit said...

Hey Merilee..I got these pictures taken by fotofly. every year they do these kinds of pictures with santa that's 5 minutes for 25 bucks..they give them all to you. I loved it.