Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1


Happy New Year and Happy 7 months baby Wren! 
A year ago today I was 17 weeks pregnant and just had my gall bladder taken out. Jas and I celebrated that New Years in the hospital..I remember those days were pretty painful and I was terrified that something was going to happen to my little babe. Fast forward a year later this little babe of ours celebrated her first Christmas and New Years being a healthy active little one. I can't wait to see what this year brings and how a year from now I'll look back and see how much this little one has grown has changed. 
I'm hoping this coming year I'll let go of any expectations and be less critical of myself. 
I will snuggle this babe of mine more and maybe not stress so much on doing the dishes and cleaning the apartment. 
I'm hoping 2013 will be a year where we will finally find the perfect home for our little family, with that said I also need to be more content. 
I'm hoping everyday this year I'll be a better mom, but take it day by day and know that I'm learning. I'm overwhelmed with love and appreciation for that hubby of mine not only last year did he hold my hand and helped me with that dang surgery but he is one good dad and an amazing husband to me.
I'm thinking this is going to be a good year. 
Happy January 1st

3 comments:

Polly said...

love that picture! missed you today. there will be many fun days ahead in the new year!

al + sar said...

She is the cutest thing ever - loved seeing lots of you in December! Xo

Merilee said...

That's little Whit right there! :)