Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Recap

My favorite moments of 2012
January-we found out our little babe is a girl
February-turning 30 and celebrating with the best of the best
March-Moab camping trip with my hubby, our friends and my 6 month baby belly
April-celebrating this new little babe with the cutest shower hosted by my sister and my cousin Marta
May-finishing teaching my yoga class and nesting...I was just so excited and ready to meet our babe
June-the first day of June..I became a mom and met my daughter face to face which is one of the greatest moments of my life. 
July-celebrating the 4th with the new babe and family. One of my favorite holidays
August-blessed our little babe had a lot of love and support from both of our families
September-starting to teaching yoga again..mixing my old and new life of being a mom and watching this little one continuing to grow and amaze me every single day 
October-celebrating another year with the hubby
November-Wren's first Thanksgiving..being so thankful for her, for Jas, our families
December-Christmas with the bird..life just got more sweeter






2 comments:

Unknown said...

shes so cute i want to squeeze her

krista said...

what an awesome year you had! hope you guys had a merry christmas!!