Tuesday, April 23, 2013

bundle of cuteness

These days are messy. I wish I could just freeze time because she's growing up way to fast. But this bundle of 15 pounds is so much fun. She's becoming my hyper, more animated, more stubborn, more stinkin cute. 

These days we are also doing more, eating more. This little bird is a big fan of hummus and going up stairs. She is into pointing and clapping and just being so cute. 
If we aren't going on walks and taking naps together, we've been spending time with family. 

This past week we celebrated my parents birthdays. I love my mom and dad and I love that Wren is so happy over at their house. Being a mom makes me grateful and so appreciative of all that my parents have done for me. I just hope they know how grateful I am of them.


This week is the last few days of the Spring semester which means I have a couple of weeks before Summer starts and I'll be busy hanging out with the babes, hopefully see my hard working husband, and there better be some sunshine and warm weather coming my way.

Until then..enjoy these pictures of my messy hungry baby. Oh man I'm just in love with this little one.

Happy Tuesday
and Happy Birthday to my mom & dad..us Rasmussen's sure love you

1 comment:

Polly said...

great pics! she certainly is a cutie