My cousin Kerry nominated me for the libester award! (Go here for the cute header that I was having trouble with.) This is what its all about. Should be fun...thanks Ker
1. post 11 things about yourself
2. answer the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you
3. create 11 questions of your own to ask the bloggers to nominate
4. choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on your blog post
5. bloggers must be notified of their award!
6. no tag backs!
1. I'm a sucker for sharpie pens and handwritten letters. If you write me a card, it will make my whole day..maybe week
2. Jason & I first held hands walking down a street in Paris and our first kiss was in Rome in our hostel (with 20 other sleeping people around us)
3. I did a study abroad in Italy where I was suppose to learn how to speak Italian and learn how to cook, I came home with a good tan and a lot of pictures
4. I've been to 12 countries
5. The only person that likes my dancing is my 10 month baby girl
6. I love oreo's and milk
7. When I first kissed Jason (see #2) he was 19 and I didn't realize it
8. I married one of my best friends little brother 5 years after our first kiss
9. My favorite memory growing up was playing kick the can in my neighborhood
10. Was I the only one that loved high school?
11. I've been practicing yoga since I was 15 years old
Eleven Questions from Kerry
1. what is the scariest thing you have ever done in your life? In high school we would go to those haunted houses around Halloween..I hate those things. I usually end up on the floor being dragged by one of my friends (remember that Krista?)
2. if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go & why? Back to Rome with that hubby of mine..maybe back to that hostel too. Rome has my heart
3. what is your favorite book/series? Harry Potter and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series
4. what is your go-to phrase that you say the most? I say, "I sometimes, always..." I don't know why and it doesn't make any sense
5. if you could only listen to one album/record/ or song for the rest of your life, what would it be? Counting Crows-August and Everything After or Pearl Jam-Ten...I'm still stuck in the early 90's
6. if you could do anything for a job, what would you choose? I'm doing it..yoga instructor and being a mom
7. what is your favorite quote? Oh I have so many.. this one fits my life at the moment. "some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. delicious ambiguity..." gilda radner
8. are you an extrovert or introvert? depends on the day, but I would say I'm a extrovert
9. what is your favorite movie of all time & why? Amelie and Pride & Prejudice because I can never get sick of these goodies
10. if you could go to any concert, whether they are dead or alive, broken up or together, who would it be? I wish I could go back to Jason's (my husband) trucker band concert. Oh the stories that I have heard and wish I was apart of
11. where do you see yourself 5 years from now? maybe, hopefully being a mom of 2, still teaching yoga and loving life
Eleven Questions for You
1. What is one thing that you love about yourself?
2. If you could have lunch with anyone tomorrow, who would it be and why?
3. What is your favorite thing to cook or bake? (maybe give me a link to the recipe too!)
4. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you got older?
5. What is your favorite song to exercise too?
6. What is your favorite family tradition?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
8. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
9. What was your first memory of your husband?
10. What was your favorite memory growing up?
11. Who are the top 3 inspirational woman in your life?
Eleven Bloggers of my Choice (Have fun)
Some of these bloggers haven't blogged in awhile..it's time to come out of retirement
11. Krista Manning